A call to all artists and graphic designers to be a part of the Royal Adelaide Beer and Cider Awards!
For the first time we are going out to all to create a poster design for the 2017 Royal Adelaide Beer and Cider Awards.
The winning design will be incorporated into the official branding and marketing material for the 2017 Royal Adelaide
Beer and Cider Awards, exposing the lucky winner’s design to a large audience.
The winning design will receive:
- 1 x Family Pass to the 2017 Royal Adelaide Show
- Double pass to the Royal Adelaide Beer and Cider Awards
- $100 Dan Murphy’s Voucher!
To enter, download the brief and RABCA logo and submit your work by Friday 24 February 2017.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All poster entries become property of the Royal Adelaide Beer & Cider Awards.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- The competition winner shall assign to the Royal Adelaide Beer and Cider Awards in perpetuity all copyright in the image that is selected as the winning entry.
- You warrant that you own the copyright in the image and/or parts that comprise the image and are able to unimpeded assign copyright in full to the Royal Adelaide Beer and Cider Awards.
- Royal Adelaide Beer and Cider Awards may at its absolute discretion use part or the entire image for any purpose and in any form or manner.
- The Royal Adelaide Beer and Cider Awards reserves the right not to use any entries submitted if they’re not up to a certain standard.
- Competition is open to all ages. Entry to the Beer and BBQ Festival and $100 Dan Murphy Voucher can only be used by entrants over 18 years of age.