2020 ROYAL ADELAIDE SHOW - SHEEP SECTION
Due to the impact of COVID-19 the following will be held in 2020.
PRIME LAMB & MATERNAL BREEDS ELITE SALE
The sale will take place on Sunday 6 September 2020 in the Sheep Pavilion at the Adelaide Showground.
Entries can be completed online. Entries close on Friday 17 July at 5pm (CST)
All entries should comply with the following criteria:
- Sheep should be either in Map, be approved vaccinates or have undertaken a Pooled Faecal test.
- All vendors must be members of the RA&HS. A discounted fee of $100 is offered for 2020. The usual sale fee of $38.50 per animal will be applied.
- A completed Sheep Health Statement should be included with the entry and a Vendor Declaration supplied on arrival at the Showground.
- In 2020 two rams and two ewes may be offered for sale.
- No bedding is to be used in the pens and feeding of hay should be kept to a minimum. Your own feed and water containers should be supplied.
Please contact Chalien Bayliss 08 8210 5230 firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
SCHOOL MERINO WETHERS COMPETITION
The School Merino Wethers Competition is open to Schools participating in the program and is co-ordinated by Merino SA, in conjunction with the Royal Adelaide Show.
All enquiries about the competition should be directed to Merino SA – email@example.com 8212 4157 or Competition Co-ordinator Stephen Kellock 0427 438 138.
Competition day is Wednesday, 9th September 2020.
Online entries close at 5pm 10 July 2020.
ADELAIDE RAM SALE - MERINO & POLL MERINO
The sale will take place on Friday 11 September at the Adelaide Showground.
Vendors need to be a member of RA&HS and entry forms are available from www.merinosa.com.au.
For additional details please contact Merino SA firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 8212 4157