Keep up to date with all of the news, photos and videos from the Royal Adelaide Show by following us on social media!
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/royaladelaideshow
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/RoyalAdelaideShow
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/royaladelaideshow
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/adelaideshow
- Snapchat: AdelShow (user name)
- Official hashtag: #AdelShow
BANKSA DISCOUNTED RIDE COUPONS
Ride coupons are available from Ticketek, IGA or Foodland for use on ANY DAY for all carnival rides. Pre-purchase $40 worth of ride coupons for $35 or $100 worth of ride coupons for $80.
VISIT THE SHOW KIOSKS
For redemption of Family and Child Value Packs, discounted ride tickets, purchasing of Yellow Brick Road bags and $12 return ticket. Show information and EFTPOS facilities are available at all Kiosks.
Of Horses, Dogs & Woodcutting, visit www.theshow.com.au to view.
- Beef Cattle: Speckle Park Sheep: Border Leicester
- Dairy Cattle: Jersey
- Dogs: Boxer & Cocker Spaniel
- Pig: Large White
- Grains & Fodder: Durum
- Horticulture: Camellias
- Poultry: Rhode Island
- Ducks: Rouen
- Pigeons: Racing Homers & Jacobin
From Monday 3 - Friday 7 September a selection of extraordinary artists will be painting various subjects live around the Showground.
MAJOR ATTRACTIONS AND DISPLAYS
Channel 9 display in the Jubilee Pavilion: The Block, Family Food Fight, Nine News and so much more! Get up close and personal with your favourite shows and take a selfie on the giant selfie wall for your chance to win!!
Spring Gully Presents "Paddock to Plate": FARM VR – a virtual reality tour of wheat growing, harvest to flour milling, Honey production and Artisan Bread making– "Honey on Toast"
- Lights - Camera - Action! (daily) - an awesomeentertainment extravaganza that is set to take us on a whimsical adventure at the movies!
- Mystique (both Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays)
- Hoot and Hootabelle's Owl Pal Playdate (Monday to Thursday only)
- DreamWorks Trolls – Find Your Happy Place (Monday to Thursday only)
- PJ Masks – Meet the Heros (Monday to Thursday only)
- The Smurfs Enchanting Village (daily)
- Car Soccer
- V8 Ute Challenge
- Showtime FMX
- Raptor vs T-Rex: Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday 9 September
- Drone Racing
- Royal Adelaide Mow— Fridays @ 7.15pm, Sunday 9 September @ 6.15pm
- Australian Mascot Games - Sunday 9 September @5.30pm on the Main Arena
- BankSA #Agsplorers Track
- BankSA Farmyard Nursery
- Golden Grains
- Showbag Pavilion
- Pig Racing and Diving
- Legendairy Milking Barn
- Dog Pavilion
- Pet Centre
- The Learning Centre
- Kids' Boat Building
- Show Train
- Kid's Carnival
- Junior Art & Craft Displays
- Yellow Brick Road
- Junior Cookery & Cake Decorating
Mid Show Kid's Entertainment (hosted Monday to Wednesday by Jimmy Giggle)
NightShift, every night on the Main Arena from 7pm - Isuzu Team D-Max
RAA Fireworks 8pm every night except Fridays and Saturdays at 9pm. And on weekends:
A new themed Toy Ride will be introduced this year to the Kids Carnival Area.
Bee Slingshot VR (virtual reality) game
The Smurfs Enchanting Village will be located in the Kid's Carnival adjacent the Goyder Pavilion.